Code of EthicsDownload the NAPSW Code of Ethics.
NAPSW StandardsThe NAPSW Standards are available for download in read-only format. Members can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a copy be emailed to them.
- Standards for Adolescent Pregnancy
- Standards for Adoptions in a Hospital Setting
- Standards for Field Education in Perinatal Social Work
- Standards for Perinatal Social Workers Working with Patients Experiencing Post Partum Depression
- Standards for Social Work Services in Infertility Treatment Centers Offering Assisted Reproductive Technologies and the Use of Donor Gametes
- Standards for Social Work Services in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- Standards for Social Work Services in Obstetric Settings
- Standard for Social Work Services in Perinatal Bereavement
- Standards for Surrogacy in the Hospital Setting
- Standards for Perinatal Social Workers Working with Patients Experiencing Differences in Sex Development